Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jacob was overseeing the supper on Sunday, when he got burned. He was on a chair to the right of the stove. When James took out the roast the PC pan lost it's lid and splashed all over the kitchen. Luckily the burns healed quickly and he was able to enjoy the rest of his day. You can see it hit him in the eye and the neck. I told him to pose for a picture and he thought he should look really sad. He's so tiny but so strong!

Jeremy Turn's ONE......Growing up too fast!