Monday, July 28, 2008

Sprint for Life

This was back in May. I ran my first 5 k. It was so much fun I ran with two friends from church. The challenge we faced was it was a run/walk race so when we got there late, and registered then realized we were stuck behind the walkers we were disappointed and wanted to run the race, so me being the competitor I am. Decided to run pass the walkers, every time I hit a marker I would ask how close I was to the running groups, they would say your just a few minutes away. So we all ran fast and eventually caught up. Our time says we finished in 42 minutes but we know we ran it a lot faster because we had a 15 minute last start.
I can't believe my progress since May. I am still attending the Cycling class and am loosing more and more inches each week.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Holly! I am so proud of you! You continue to inspire me everyday! I love you!