Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here comes TROUBLE!



Life has been pretty exhausting these days, now with all the kids home, Jeremy has been getting into everything! It's non-stop, loosing keys, painting walls with white out, dumping bubbles everwhere, dumping out the gas in the weed wacker, picking keys off of our friends laptop with a butter knife, letting the dog out and going for a walk with him, bleaching my bedroom carpet, watering my living room, coloring walls, broke piano key and colored it blue, killed the fish (dish soap) painted my bathroom with pink nail polish. Sounds like I don't even watch the kid, but the truth is, he's soooo sneaky, he waits until I am not in sight. These are the days of my very last terrible two, It's a good thing he's very CUTE!

2 comments:

Karin said...

He sounds like quite the little busy body! I'm sure he will keep the family camp-out entertaining and you won't have a minute to rest!

Mel said...

He is lucky that he is the most beautiful boy on the face of the planet.
Dave