Saturday, February 13, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME









It was such an awesome time going home by myself, I really had a lot of time to refect on my life and learn a lot about who I am, and what I'm striving for. Without kids yelling and crying and demanding my every minute, I think all mothers need this. I really had great one on one talks with my Dad about the scriptures. visited family and old friends who I love so much. Shopped with Mom and Jess. Went Sledding and tried snowboarding with Ken and Matt. Laughed and cried about old memories and all the great childhood fun that we use to have. My kids survived too, Grandma Rice barely survived, she was really sick, while I was away. She is now vacationing in Mexico. Hope she comes home feeling better (THANKS LOIS!)

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh, that is nice that you could get home! You look great! Miss you tons!