Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grateful for.....

Draper UT Temple



Did you all get a chance to listen or watch this:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6616644
It was great to hear Elders Quentin L. Cook and Russell M. Ballard from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles speak out for our church. I am grateful that we have this amazing faith, to keep us in tune with what is important in life. I love my family, and hope that with what is going on in the world today, they will always know that they can turn to the Lord for peace, and know that our Eternal Family is what is truly important.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Thank you for sharing this. I think it is unfair for the persecution the church suffered for this when it was many organizations opposing Bill 8. It is the greatest blessing in the world to be given an opportunity to have the knowledge and experience of having Eternal Families. I am grateful for friends like you. Miss you!