Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag your it. RIGHT NOW!

Right Now:
Out of my window: Dark night, stars up above.
I am wearing: Cords and an old navy quarter sleeve, violet shirt
I am hearing: My kids helping each other do homework.
I am thinking: About my Immigration Interview next Tuesday.
I am thankful for: My husband, my children, our home, my family, my Savior, my dog.
I am creating: a Garden.
I am going: To the Lawyer's office in the morning.
I am hoping: That this year will bring lots of great blessings.
I am reading: Matthew Ch.10
Around the house: LOTS TO DO!
A few of my favorite things: Cycling, hiking and spending time with the family.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get things prepared for Budget Night next week for Relief Society.

1 comment:

Kay said...

That is nice. Look forward to see you in March! Love you, will keep in touch!