Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!






I took the kids to the community Easter Hunt, we got there a little too late, most of the kids had already cleaned up. I thought they were pretty cute. Russell stayed in the car, heaven bid that he actually see someone he knows. That is what I deal with on daily basis. We did our Easter stuff Saturday morning, I learned over the years it's easier to do that morning instead of Sunday, and we can do a lot more fun things, and focus on Christ on the Sabbath. We had a wonderful meal. Just wish that I was in a better mood. We found out Friday, that my parents flipped their car. My Mom takes care of a cancer patient, and he needed a ride to get treatments, since it's all day, Dad went with her. They have a 2 hour drive to the hospital. When they were almost home, my Dad fell asleep at the wheel. They totalled their only car. Mom was badly hurt, broken vertebrae and broken bone in her face, one eye is badly bruised. She is still in the Hospital. Dad just got home yesterday, and he's on pain killers for his sore body. It's hard to live so far away from them. I am grateful for my brothers who are there to take care of them.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh no, I am so sorry! I hope that she is able to recover quickly! I totally know, it is hard to be so far away when your parents are not doing so well! You and your mom are in my prayers! Looks like your children had a great time! I still have to post Easter! I am so slow too much to do!